If you are upgrading or replacing your phone with a new phone and you have journals data that you want to migrate, please follow these instructions.
On the old phone.
1. Make sure you are running the latest version of the app.
2. Take a new Backup.
3. Copy the entire folder ~ThisJournal to an external storage device, this can be your computer or another SD card if one is available.
On the new phone.
1. Install the app from Google Play.
2. If you are using Memo Journal and have made in-app purchase, just visit the Purchase page again in the app and it will automatically flag your app as purchased.
3. Locate ~ThisJournal folder that was just created when you installed the app.
4. Copy the entire ~ThisJournal folder that you saved from the old phone to your new phone to the same location overwriting the content.
5. Run Restore using the latest backup file, this is the file that ends with _1.
6. Reboot your phone.
7. Your journals data should appear as before.